Sunday, December 7, 2008

Welcome

I have just created a blog for people interested in sharing thoughts about Les Fleurs de L'Orient, the web site I created in 1995 to include initially the genealogy of the Farhi families. In May 2000, it was expanded to include the families of anyone linked to them with their own ancestors and descendants regardless of their religion, ethnic origin and background. Since then, many new branches and trees have been added and the site include over 190,000 names in its databases. All of them are linked to each other.

Enjoy it.

Alain Farhi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your tremendous work.

Ksenia's blog said...

Dear Alain, I'm a reporter with the Jerusalem Post. Currently I'm writing on Damascus Jewish quarter restoration works and I really need some additional information on Farhi houses in the quarter. Please tell me how can I get in touch with you. My email is merenra1@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Ksenia